Ohio University Second Life Campus Community Standards
From VITAL Lab Public Wiki
Community Standards for All Visitors
Visitors to the Ohio University Second Life Campus are asked to follow the following rules. Violators will be banned from the Ohio University Second Life Campus and/or reported to Linden Lab, which may result in permanent ban from Second Life.
- Clean up your temporary objects before you leave.
- Do not build on areas not assigned to you.
- Do not use inappropriate or foul language in chatting or instant messaging.
- Do not build any weapon or inappropriate objects.
- Do not rez any weapon, including "Popgun" and "Celtic Sword," from your inventory.
- Do not attack or physically push other visitors of the Ohio University Second Life Campus.
- Do not intentionally interrupt meeting or classes taking place on campus.
Students and visitors to the Ohio University Second Life Campus will also be held to any applicable standards set forth in the RL Ohio University Student Code of Conduct located at:  . Failure to adhere to the Code of Conduct will result in permanent ban from Ohio University Second Life Campus.
Note: The Ohio University Community Standards for Teen Grid sims are here.
PRIVACY All visitors of the Ohio University Second Life Campus will be logged by our campus security system. Information obtained to security logging is limited to avatar name and time of visit and will not be used for purposes outside of Second Life and Second Life research. If you have concerns about your privacy, please IM Tanbou Ogg. (Chang, for now I will list my avatar as the contact until we have set up an alt avatar and put a system in place)
- 4/30/2007 Gaspar Gazov
- 4/30/2007 Gaspard Gazov
- 3/01/2007 Jeremy Babii